- Handcrafted by young women escaping human trafficking
- 100% of proceeds go to International Sanctuary
- Sustainably sourced product of Uganda
- Lightweight, durable and versatile Ankole Horn
- 15" chain drop, 2" extender chain, large disc 1.5" diameter
The stunning Audrey necklace dresses up outfits both light and dark. Suspended from a a gold tone chain are two discs, one of cream-colored Ankole Horn and the other of polished brass. This lovely combination makes a statement and pairs great with a light summer dress.
Our artisans in Kampala, each a survivor of human trafficking, love working with Ankole Horn and are proud to have it represent their country to the world.
Ankole Cow Horn is a natural product known for unique and beautiful variations in color ranging from ivory black to caramel and creamy white. Like fingerprints, no two polished pieces are alike. When you purchase PURPOSE horn products, you’re empowering girls and women seeking freedom and helping to ensure a sustainable local economy.